To Schedule an Appointment
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Take Our Satisfaction Survey
Voted Best of the Boro 2011-2014
Welcome to Millennium Physical Therapy
Millennium Physical Therapy was founded in 2004 with one goal mind: to deliver exceptional care and achieve complete patient satisfaction. We are dedicated to excellence in our field. We have built our reputation on offering unsurpassed, personalized care.
At Millennium Physical Therapy we accomplish our mission by providing the most experienced and well-trained physical therapists. We pride ourselves in our compassionate personal interaction, which begins with your reception by our front desk and support personnel, and ends with our professional clinical staff.
We strive to make your health better to allow you to accomplish all of your goals. Our staff understands that the recovery process can be a stressful time. We want to help you see results quickly, and help you learn how to maintain your health long term.
Through our personalized one-on-one sessions we will utilize proven manual therapy techniques, appropriate exercise, and the various modalities needed to treat your condition. We will explain your condition, and provide you with a self -care and home exercise program.
Our main objective is for our patients to return to their optimum level of function. PAIN FREE
What We Can Do For You
- We provide service to all ages, from infants to seniors, and treat all types of injuries, from sprains and strains to post-surgery. Our post-surgery patients recover completely from their surgery faster. Even if they hate exercise, lack motivation, or are just not coordinated.
- Our physical therapists can significantly improve mobility to help you perform your daily activities.
- Our physical therapists are trained to treat sports injuries. If you are a weekend warrior or a highly trained athlete we will devise the program that’s right for your condition.
- Our physical therapists can provide an alternative to painful and expensive surgery, in many cases.
- Our physical therapists can manage or eliminate pain without medication and its side effects, in many cases.